Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thanks God:another blessed year of accomplishments

A year of studies; two semesters of working hard to coop-up in work schedule is not that easy....I love my course....I enjoy my studies , looking back-living alone (of course with my brother...but away from my mom & dad) is not easy.Studying till late night,reviewing class discussions,reading ahead of time lessons from couse syllabus,preparing for recitations & short quizes....hay....all occupies students' life.
The year is so fruitful though...I learn a lot and must admit,the more I study hard,do more research...the more I enjoy it with the hope that one day...I will not only have a CAREER to pusue but I could always be a helping hands in the society...where I believe we have a lot of deserving needy people who needs MEDICAL CARE & ATTENTION
Looking ahead to my goals and dreams , I cant help but always double my efforts to make things happen...LEARN MORE TO EARN in due time, with God's help & guidance........

No comments: