Saturday, May 17, 2008

A summer to remember...

Since my childhood I have a lot of memorable summer,family gathering,swimming & guitar lessons,going out with with friends,serving as altar boy in our local community church,working out in a gym....sharing fun practicing basketball with my team members and playing my best as rookie in our team....
My big brother is always a great help, he guides me all along...he's a rescue on my struggles....and how can I forget the time that he has to join our basketball team coz my mom suggested to him not to leave me alone in games away from home...
This summer is different anyway...its not because i do my things alone,just the same my parents allows me to pursue my hobbies;gym,basketball,going out with my selected friends and growing on my matured ways on Gods given parameters..
My kuya is busy in his OJT...and cant be always around on my chores and summer activities...i must admit I miss the fun with him but this summer its a different excitement coz i feel more reasonably responsible causing things to happen rather that going along to have things happen by its own course.
Now I decided to choose what to do and balance my hobbies against personal obligations at home....Its nice to feel mature,act as a man and decide like a real accountable person,prioritizing our family issues and contribute to our goals accomplishments as a family...not just enjoying my own summer vacation

No comments: