Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life Challenges...unavoidable...

Life challenges comes along with us daily..every minute of the day new things are coming up...new babies were born...technologies changes and worst...gas prices are zooming up to the all time high.
Poverty is always there,everywhere....unemployment is on its high range..... driving our countrymen to exert extra ordinary effort to get the best of their qualifications...many find it more lucrative to work overseas, regardless of being underemployed.
A college degree is always a plus...as my parents always remind me & my KUYA, we have no wealth in this world we can leave you but a good education...that is why I aim to maintain keeping my GOAL...I will earn my college degree...and I will not let them down.

1 comment:

RAV Jr said...

"that is why I aim to maintain keeping my GOAL...I will earn my college degree...and I will not let them down."

Good for you! now, study hard and no more internet games! =)
Nice blog, keep it up!

-Dops