Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another YEAR in college

June 9 is another day-one of classes...Iam excited, I can see my classmates again,rush up in classroom everyday...but there inside my heart..I know I miss my inspiration.....

Growing deeper in our class studies is exciting...I cat wait till I have our hospital practices and apply our theories with practice,have direct interaction with patients and feel how they are in the floor when we are doing our medical care with them...
This year am hoping to excel better in my studies....as they say" the tuition fee had increased at least 25% higher...so I will give another 50% boost to my studies and will go from there...being a better person by creating a positive mental attitude...making my career work for me for the benefit of more people whom I would be with...

No comments: