Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Making Things Possible...


Hard works and initiative always pay its worth for me.


I always see to it that I make the initiative to make things happen..

I learned early in life that I cannot depend anything from anybody....everyone is busy and would prioritize their own interests...seldom someone will pay attention to you...of course your family members will----- but oftentimes they are all pre-occupied too.. (thats normal...?)


It's better to be self reliant, self supporting in your own undertakings....understanding that...from there on....whatever my interests are : I opted to be the best on it, with prayers, hardwork and determination...I always give my level best shot to make things happen.

2 comments:

Ahmie Mendoza said...

hi kim...cute mo naman dyan sa picture mo with mom...

kCimpee said...

Thank you po.....