Monday, April 7, 2008

Lifes' Journey2Excellence





Life is full of mysteries,everyday is a great chance for new opportunities so long as one is fully receptive on how to make the best of every minute of the day.

I have a lot of dreams in my life...for my future to strive for excellence, finish my education-have a college degree and share my success with my family and every minute of the day I always pray for the Divine Providence hoping for the best future that God has in store for me.

Studying harder, keeping my mind alert and developing my physical skills (gym & basketball) keep me busy all weekdays and ends my week by attending a HOLY MASS with my family,sharing quality time whole day Sunday and prepare for another busy week ahead.

Life challenges, economic and political issues are some facts of life we need to accept as norms of life. For a student full of dreams and looking forward to be an asset of a society, I aim to maintain to keep everything I learned in the best utilization possible.

My dad always advice me that as a grown-up man one has to balance the triangle :ABLE-WILLING & READY...
In most undertakings one may be WILLING to do something, READY to take the associated risk but is not ABLE for some reasons that affects most reliable thing to consider.
Sometimes one may be capABLE and WILLING to share/do something but may not be READY in some extent.

Determination,Drive,Dedication & Devotion are my 4D's in life...I always keep positive mental attitude to any undertakings I indulge myself in...being DETERMINED to be on top of every situation...with enough DRIVE to push tough things get better ...staying on track no matter how rough things goes-DEDICATED enough to analyze & win-up couple things with DEVOTION seeking Divine guidance and wisdom.

God is good and will always see me through a Life's jouney to EXCELLENCE....


No comments: