Monday, April 7, 2008

A Life worth LIVING




A Life worth LIVING... we always say the word when we are getting positive things around and being blessed with so may exciting things around us...

On this stage of my life, counting my blessings is my positive way of getting the best benchmark of my daily undertakings...God is always on my/our side.

Simple living, waking up with my brother in a rented apartment, preparing for my daily class, taking the most wisdom out of my class....LEARN....at the end of the day, unwind and browse my notes for homework lessons and try to have advance study on the other subject matters to be tackled during the week...and the month.
Trying to be ahead of what may go in the class i keep my DETERMINATION up high...LEARN...LEARN ...LEARN ....MORE and one day I know i could remove the "L" of LEARNING process then it would be the "_ EARNING" process..

No comments: